|Name of the College
|Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, (Prev. UP Rural Inst.of Med.Sc&R) Etawah
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Etawah, Uttar Pradesh
|Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Etawah
|MBBS, MD, MS, Super speciality, Diploma
|Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah – 206130 (Uttar Pradesh) Etawah
About Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Etawah
Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai has been established in year 2016 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of an affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting Uttar Pradesh Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, which was established in the year 2005. The University has been established by an Act no.15 of 2016 of state legislature of Uttar Pradesh as a State University.
The aim is to promote and facilitate medical and biomedical education and research in an endeavour to provide cost-effective tertiary medical care to the people of rural India.
The distinctive mission of the University is:
- To disseminate and advance knowledge in medicine, dentistry, paramedical sciences, nursing and pharmacy; and to ensure efficient and systematic instructions, teaching, training and research therein.
- To provide for super specialty hospital and trauma centre by upgrading the existing institution, to establish them a centre of excellence and provide patient care.
- To establish a centre for training of teachers.
- To develop training centre and facilities for paramedical human resource.
- To administer manage and control the hospitals, pathological laboratories, diagnostic centres, blood banks, and such other peripheral specialized hospital related services and facilities.
- To establish as and when required, specialized and individual departments to deal with emerging medical and surgical specialties and sub- specialties.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Department / Specialities in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Etawah
- Animal Husbandry
- Obs & Gynae
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery (CVTS)
- Plastic Surgery
- Community Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Emergency & Trauma Care Technique
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Paediatrics Surgery
- General Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Facilities / Infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Etawah
Central Library is regularly conducting innovative Information keeping abreast its readers with latest literature in their specific area of interest, for the benefit of students, researchers and Faculty members. We endeavour to further improve all our efforts to facilitate right information to the right user at the right time. Central Library provides the online information as well as; print issues of national and international journals of Medical Sciences, rich collection of Medical Sciences books and better reading place for readers. Its our sustainable efforts to provide World Class Library Management systems in this rural area of Uttar Pradesh.
Affiliated Hospitals for Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Etawah
Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences & Hospital
The University has a running full-fledged Tertiary Care 1050 bedded hospital with 150 bedded Trauma and Burn Centre. In order to have optimal healthcare, non-academic support wings of various services such as paramedical, hospital services, engineering, ministerial secretarial services etc. provides their best inputs thus ensuring the management of the patient care services. In addition to imparting education, the University promotes medical & scientific research through various programs along with intra-mural and extra-mural projects. The University has excellent road and railway connectivity; it is located about 7 km from Agra-Lucknow expressway, 20 km from NH-2, and about 20 km from the nearest railway station Etawah Junction.
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Etawah
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.