MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a highly beneficial alternative for Indian students as they can get top-notch training at an exceptionally minimal effort at highly affordable fees. The applicants are not required to appear for any test or making any donations. Kyrgyzstan is rated highly as a destination for studying MBBS Abroad as the medical degrees its universities offer are accepted worldwide, recognized as they are by reputed international bodies like the NMC, the WHO, and FAIMER.
The duration of the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan course is of 6 years. The first 5 years are dedicated to learning the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies and the last year is reserved for internship in the affiliated hospitals. The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is divided into a theoretical and practical course that involves real-life case studies and clinical knowledge. Upon completion of the MBBS course, students become eligible for major international medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and the NMC-conducted erstwhile FMCGE or now NEXT.
MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- For most of the Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad, their dreams are shattered due to the shortage of funds. For them MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option as they get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan at low fee.
Kyrgyzstan has recently become a hub for international students aiming to pursue MBBS abroad. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the oldest and most searched for medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Several Indian students travel to the Kyrgyzstan for various courses like MBBS and programmes to indulge in quality medical education.
- The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are approved by the Indian Government (NMC / MCI) & WHO (World Health of Organization).
- Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is globally recognized
- To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan there is no need to pay any donation or capitation fee.
- No separate entrance test will be conducted for the MBBS admission.
- Students are not required to appear for IELTS/TOFEL to take MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- Most of the Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provide Indian Mess and Hygienic Food for the Indian students.
- MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide world-class education, which will help to build the careers of medical aspirants.
- MBBS Tuition Fee in Kyrgyzstan is low and affordable.
- To help our Indian students, medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have Indian faculty.
- Unlike other countries for the safety of students, separate hostels are available for Boys & Girls in Kyrgyzstan.
- There are some Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan, which provide scholarships for meritorious students.