About Kokshetau State University, Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University is a government university located in Kokshetau, Kazakhstan. The University offers a number of courses at different levels of education with a unique combination of theoretical and practical knowledge to its students, the tuition fees for Study MBBS at Kokshetau State University is comparatively low and thus make it an affordable option, which is why a large number of international students admitted into this college every year.
The Kokshetau State University is one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan offers degree courses recognized and approved globally by the international organization’s Medical Council of India and enlisted with the world directory of medical schools and the world health organization.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
It has ranked as one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan consistently through the years. Kokshetau State University has excellent infrastructure with world-class modern facilities and equipment and technologies.
The faculties of the Kokshetau State University are highly educated and skilled at their specific specialization. All the courses taught at Kokshetau State University are in the English medium. Kokshetau State University has ranked at the 33rd position in the country and 6796th position in the world.
Kokshetau State University Highlights:
The college offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top medical universities in Kazakhstan. Let’s see some important Kokshetau State University Highlights.
|Minimum 50% in the following: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
|MBBS TIME DURATION
|5 Years Program
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in Kazakhstan, check out complete information here
Kokshetau State University Ranking:
There are many MCI approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. Below is the Kokshetau State University Ranking:
- The University was ranked 33rd in the country.
- The University was ranked 6796th in the world.
Kokshetau State University Courses:
The Universities in Kazakhstan offers a 5 years MBBS course approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan. The college recognized by MCI and also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes. The following is the list of Kokshetau State University Courses offered to its students:
- Community Medicine
Kokshetau State University Advantages:
A student has the accompanying points of Kokshetau State University Advantages:
- The typical cost for basic items in Kokshetau in Kazakhstan is effectively reasonable.
- All students given settlement at Kokshetau State Medical University.
- Indian students can without much of a stretch discover Indian nourishment at all spots in Kokshetau.
- Kokshetau State University perceived by the Medical Council of India.
- Kokshetau State University leads no additional placement test, neither clinical nor language, to concede understudies.
- Kokshetau State University gives a sound situation to a connection among students everything being equal, which prompts presentation to different societies.
- Kokshetau Medical University has different worldwide collaboration programs.
- Kokshetau State University has been reliably been on the rundown of the top 50 schools in Kazakhstan.
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Kokshetau State University Fee structure
MBBS Fees Structure of Kokshetau State University
|Tuition Fees (USD)
|University Registration Fee (USD)
|2nd to 5th Year