Study MBBS In Russia
- Low Cost of Living
- Have Proficient Faculties
- Common Cultural Aspects with India
- Approved by MCI and WHO
Study MBBS in Russia is a fine place for students who would love to pursue MBBS. It’s well-being and quality of life attracts the students. The course duration in Russia is 5.8 years. MBBS in Russia considered as the best option for the students who want to study abroad.
The reason it is considered as the best option the advantage of getting high-quality education at an affordable cost. Russia medical universities recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, etc. Students are keen to take admission in Russia, because of the Russian service and the students who get mbbs admission in Russia are praiseworthy. Doing MBBS in Russia is a great opportunity for the students. The Russian universities occupy the top 30 in the ranking.
Top MBBS Universities in Russia
Many Russian universities offer MBBS. The affordable structure and the quality of education make Russia remarkable in medicine. Here is the list of different MBBS universities in Russia:
More Information About MBBS In Russia
|NMC and WHO approved
|50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate
|Yes , compulsory
|Medium of Teaching
About MBBS In Russia
Pursuing MBBS from Russia easy because students not required to attempt an entrance exam. Also, Russian government provides subsidies for education so that the fee is comparatively low. Students can get medical insurance and medical treatment when needed. MBBS taught in English and Russian language. They also teach Russian language to the students so that it is easy to communicate with the local patients. Russia has advanced teaching in medical universities, and they have well equipped, streamlined techniques for the development of students.
When we compare the climate of Russia with India, the climatic conditions of Russia are quite different from India. As it lays in the torrid region, the climate is moderate, which is comfortable for people living in Russia. The country has a very different climate across that change based on geographical area. The average winter temperature remains -20 degree Celsius, during fall and summer they change up to 25 degree Celsius. Each house in Russia fitted with a heating facility. So that it makes it comfortable for individuals to stay indoors.
Why Study MBBS In Russia 2023-24?
Russian medical universities are among the top universities of the world. They have the leading hospitals and a globally recognized degree, furnished accommodation, Indian mess, Advanced and affordable learning, quality education, etc. Russia is having the most resourceful universities. And most of the universities are giving subsidized fee structure. The need to seek after clinical instruction is the most significant expense of a various sort of organization.
Indian students wanting to study abroad are at an all-time high. Today the world has shifted to a high study parameter from choosing the right college, for studies that yield maximum return on investments (ROI), global recognition and opportunities and above all, the curriculum that is all-encompassing.
The highlight is the Low cost of living and the affordable MBBS in russia fees that make Russia a destination for MBBS study among international students. Students can opt for scholarships as well. The average fee for MBBS is between 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs. Another benefit for students is after finishing their study they can practice anywhere.
Russia provides top-notch medical education and practical knowledge for students, which is very useful. Also, students get good accommodation and quality food in the campus itself. Every year, Russia is welcoming over 200,000 foreign students from across the globe to study in the top medical colleges in Russia. It includes students who have opportunities to study in destinations like the US and the UK but opt for Russia. Because of its state-of-the-art infrastructure and the in-depth research expertise in medicine.
The major reasons to choose Russia is:
- The quality of education they provide.
- Very affordable and advanced learning.
- Russian degree is globally recognized; therefore, students can practice wherever they wish to.
- The course is recognized by MCI.
- Students get good and furnished accommodation inside the campus itself.
- The students who are from India feel at home because of the Indian mess the universities provide.
- The subsidy is 70% for the MBBS courses in Russian Universities. The average MBBS fee is between 2.5 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs per year.
- MCI Screening Test is provided by most of the Russian universities. Graduates show excellent results in the FMGE exam as a result and land in the best hospitals and industries worldwide.
- Technically Equipped Learning- Russia is known for the advanced medical universities.
- Many Specialization Course- Russian universities provide an ample number of courses for students to choose and specialize.
- MBBS in Russia provides Goal-Oriented Learning.
- Faculties are highly skilled.
- Russia uses the latest teaching methods and technology.
- Russia has a proper Indian Hostel and Indian Food (Veg & Non-Veg) which is easily available.
- The warden for boys and girls is separate and has complete security.
- Campus is ragging free.
- Traveling in Russia is comparatively cheap.
- Over 1000 students study top medical colleges in russia.
MBBS In Russia For Indian Students
Choosing MBBS in Russia is a best option for students. The language test or entrance exam not required for admission in major. The profession opens the door for students who want to explore Russia. There are over 4000 students who study in 20 colleges in India. Compared to western nations, the sponsorships are relatively high. The tuition fee is comparatively much less than other countries. The students don’t need to attempt any examination for admission; therefore, the admission process is extremely simple. The IELTS language proficiency test is also not required. The curriculum of Russia is like the one in India. Thus, students can return to India for their higher studies anytime.
Studying MBBS in Russia a 6-year degree offered as a specialist bachelor’s degree in Medicine. It’s growing as an alternative option for students who are dreaming to be doctor’s but could not secure admission in a good Indian medical college. Over 53 Russian universities offer an MBBS degree which approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and it allows the students to finish their MBBS abroad and practice in India.
According to MCI rules, students who want to study MBBS abroad must have to qualify for NEET exams of the Russian colleges. But the students must have at least an aggregate of 50% (in PCB) or more in their CBSE/ISC 12th results. The tuition fees in popular universities range between 193,000 to 874,000 Russian Rubles. It differs from Indian fees. It is between 1.8 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs a year. For legally practicing in India the Graduates have to go through the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE). Now, because of covid-19, all the classes conducted online. But if the students are going to Russia, they could work part time as well. Russia is rising from the ladder of their study in the medical field.
In Russia MD is the same as MBBS in India. The only difference is in nomenclature. The Medical Council of India known that MD in Russia is a bachelor level degree program. After completion of MBBS in Russia, students will get the license to practice in India.
The bachelor’s degrees in the universities in Russia are only awarded in nursing. If one wants to become a practitioner, a specialist degree is required, which is lasting for 5.8 years. After that specialization, residency is required that lasts for an additional 2 to 4 years.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Russia
- There is no need for an entrance exam and no donation.
- The admission procedure is simple.
- The fee is very low and subsidized and affordable compared to other countries. It is between 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs for a year. More than this, the cost of living is economical.
- The degree has worldwide acceptance.
- It has a European standard of living.
- Indian mess is available.
- There is Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test: so that the students studying MBBS in Russia get trained for MCI Screening Test, and they get to practice in India with no additional cost
- The Reference Available of Students working in Hospitals Across the World.
- There is 100% Guarantee for visa.
- Universities are Government Universities of Russia
- Students get Opportunity to get Dual Diploma: The students have signed the Bologna declaration, so that the students who want to study medicine MBBS in Russia get dual diplomas through their joint program with other universities in foreign countries.
- It will be Easy for International Students to Adapt: Russia is a home to people who speak over 100 different languages. Russia attracts students from all over the globe. The students who choose to study MBBS in Russia get a diverse taste, and a multicultural environment.
- The course in Russia is Advanced and Comfortable: Russia is standing with top western universities in terms of their advanced equipment, scientific centers and high-quality of their study facilities. More than this, Russian Universities offer very low-cost accommodation.
- Russia has a Top-notch infrastructure: Russian universities are providing students with modern equipment and with top facilities.
- Russia offers Scholarship Opportunities: Russia provides several free tuition opportunities and scholarships to students from abroad who wish to study MBBS.
- The course can study in English: Study medicine in Russia is a good option for Indian students because most universities use English to teach.
Cost of Study For MBBS In Russia 2023-24
The Low-cost MBBS in russia fees, and affordable living costs, attract more and more Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. Russia is a very demanding destination for students to study MBBS. The Russian government has subsidized the fee structure that makes the course very cheap. Pursuing MBBS from Russia is considered easy compared to other countries. The study cost is very affordable. Universities in Russia offer a smooth platform to international students, so they don’t have to pay the high tuition fees. Other than this, there is no donation. The cost to complete a six-year MBBS is budget friendly for students.
Food and Accommodation Cost
The food charges are also included in the hostel fees. 2-3 beds are provided for students in a sharing room. For foreign students in Russian medical Universities accommodation facilities are provided. The university hostels provide all the facilities like bed, blanket, bed sheets, pillows, table, and cupboards etc. There will be a common kitchen and washing machine rooms for students. Students can use the kitchen to cook Indian food. Also, there are messes available which provide Indian foods too. There were Indian restaurants which are within a walking distance from some universities. To experience a cultural variety of food, there are native cuisines and all other countries dishes available.
Living cost is also comparatively low, considering other countries. Life in Russia is comfortable for all expenses such as groceries and other bills being very fair even in major cities like Moscow. Outside the major metropolitan areas, prices are cheaper, with low bills for food and transportation. Staying in a hostel is better for students because it includes the food cost as well. Therefore, the students won’t have to spend extra money. Also, the students could do part-time jobs in their free time.
|Average cost in USD/Month
|Average cost in INR/Month
|$150 – $200
|12,000 – 16,000
|$100 – $110
|8000 – 8800
|$10 – $15
|800 – 1200
- 1 USD$ = Rs.80(it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Students can use public transport at a cheap rate. For metro tickets you have to spend 26 -36 dollar per month. Regardless, the length tickets for buses, tramps, and trolleys cost 17 ruble per trip. Compared to higher education institutions in the US or the UK, Russian universities are comparatively very affordable. In a country like Russia the distances are Enormous, the transportation is not as much expensive. There are several forms of transportation available in Russia, from regular buses to private taxis, students can find these kinds of public transport in Russia. In major cities of the country, from airport terminals, express trains are operated.
Admission Procedure For Russia MBBS College
The MBBS admission in Russia process is comparatively very simple. The Russia Medical Colleges do not need Indian students to pass any entrance exam for admission in Russia but few Russian universities prefer to take assessment test to verify student profile and qualification. The Admissions are based on the marks scored by the students in their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination. Candidates must have to fulfill the admission guidelines of Russian medical University and NEET-UG eligibility by the National Medical Commission of India.
There are three stages for the admission procedure in MBBS Russia:-
Check the official website of college and fill the online form, then pay an introductory documentation fee. Send the scanned copy of 10th and 12th certificate and school endorsement and different archives through email.
Students need to Visit or call the offices/representatives for free counseling regarding admission. The students will be informed about the medical universities in Russia, the eligibility criteria, fee structure, the admission procedure, and facilitation fees of Education Consultants. The students and parents need to understand all the information about Universities before deciding to choose Russia.
You will be informed about different undergrad courses. You need to handle the remaining fee only. There will be an advisor for you until the classes start.
After completing the first stage, you will get a confirmation letter inside 4 to 15 working days. For an additional process, the college will send you a greeting letter. Now the greeting cycle will begin. The affirmation letter is given by MBBS college in Russia.
Student can take direct admission in Russia Universities via RMC Education for MBBS Russia, RMC Education is India’s one of the oldest consultancies working from 20 years.
Required Documents For MBBS In Russia
- There must be a Duly filled-in Admission form.
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Pass Certificate.
- A scanned copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate.
- NEET exam Result/Admit Card is must.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is common for all those taking admission to medicine; it is necessary for pursuing MBBS abroad.
- 6 Passport size-colored photographs of students in the white background (4.5 cm /3.5 cm).
- Students must have a scanned copy of Passport (first and last page).
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, etc.) if Passport is not ready at the time of application, any of the id card is a must.
The Russian universities offer outstanding services to students from abroad, thus they can enroll with no difficulties. After this, students can save a minimum amount of money while pursuing the MBBS from Russia.
MBBS In Russia Eligibility
- The student must have a complete age of 17 years by 31st December of the admission year.
- The student must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- Student must qualify the NEET exam
Scholarship Offered For MBBS In Russia
There are many students who aspire to get admission for MBBS in Russia. Scholarships are available for students to overcome their financial burden. That is a golden opportunity for the students. The Scholarships available are:
The Government Of Russian Federation Scholarships
State level scholarship that is available for students who want to study in Russia. It will cover their tuition fees, accommodation costs along with the maintenance allowance. So that students need not worry about the costs.
Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarships
This can apply for the students who are opting to study a foreign language like Russian. The Russia medical colleges offer educational grants for an international student who aims to pursue their medical courses. All Students who have good marks in their academics can apply for the scholarships that will cover the cost of studying for the course.
SRAS (The School Of Russian And Asian Studies)
This is available especially for US candidates. There are many educational institutions offering medical courses that provide scholarships for international students. The Students can also apply for the non-governmental Russian scholarships, and university-specific scholarships are available to the international. Studying in Russia is easy and affordable for all students. Students from across the world can take direct admission and they need not to appear for an entrance exam. Also, the fee is very low in Russia because the government offers subsidies.
MBBS In Russia Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS is the same for all countries. The difference in the syllabus is only the length and sequence of the subject. Russian universities follow European pattern.
|The first year focuses on basics. There will be Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Nursing (surgery & therapy), Anatomy, Histology, Latin, and Public Health. As an addition, students study History, Economics, Philosophy, Culturology, Russian language, Physical Training, Basics of Research and Mathematics.
|The second-year focuses on the functioning of the human body and metabolic processes. It includes subjects like Physiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, and Hygiene. As an addition, students study Psychology, Medical Law, Bioethics, and the Russian language for doctor-patient communication. Students must work as a nurse in the hospital for minimum two weeks, after obtaining the degree.
|In the third year, students undergo training in the etiology of the diseases and the action of drugs, which includes Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Radiology, Internal medicine, Topographical anatomy and Operative surgery.
|The 4th year begins with hospital cycles. The students undergo training in different departments of the hospital as part of their course. The practical class is divided into two parts, the first half comprising discussion and the second half practice in the patient ward of the department. In the fourth year, future doctors must go through the various departments in the hospitals like Surgery, Dermatology and Venereology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Therapy, Medical Rehabilitation, Urology, Public health, Pediatrics, phthisiology, and Endocrinology.
|In the fifth year, the students will get trained in E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Surgical Gynecology, Psychiatry, Traumatology, Orthopedics, Physiotherapy, Outpatient therapy, Gene therapy, and Infectious diseases.
|The last year of the MBBS includes Oncology and radiation therapy, Occupational diseases, Anesthesiology, Intensive care training, Dentistry, Clinical Immunology, General medical practice, Neurosurgery, Forensic medicine, and Epidemiology.
MBBS In Russia Vs MBBS In India
|MBBS In Russia
|MBBS In India
|The fee structure in Russia is INR 2 to INR 4 lakhs per annum.
|The fee structure in Indian Government college: INR 40000 to INR 2 Lacs per annum. In Private college: INR 10 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs per annum.
|Studying in Russia is cheap and flexible because Russian government provides the subsidy.
|In India, it is expensive.
|In Russia, the duration of course is 5.8 years.
|In India, the course duration is 5 years.
|One batch of students in Russia is 25 to 30
|One batch of students in India is about 100 to 120 or more.