Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute
|Name of the College
|Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute, Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu
|Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University
|Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode – TK, Namakkal District, Tamilnadu-637025
About Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute, Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode
Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital and Research Institute, Tiruchengode is one of the most prestigious healthcare institute of Namakkal District, Tamil. It is run by Angammal Educational Trust, Tiruchengode under the guidance of Prof. Dr. M. Karunanithi, Chairman & Secretary of the trust.
SVMCHRI intends to focus its attention towards medical education. Our Vivekanandha Educational Institutions for women always focused on women empowerment, forming their character and personality to face the challenges of the contemporary times. Women are full of vigor, energy, enthusiasm, creativity and idealism.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Women are the greatest wealth of any nation or community and we are greatly concerned about their growth and contribution. In the field of Medicine, our SVMCHRI also provide Medical Education for both men and women.
As career-oriented curriculum system and medical Education are built by putting together best practices towards health and healing from the medical institutions around the globe. We aim to do our best and require your cooperation to make this Institute reach its targeted mission.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Department / Specialties in Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute, Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR)
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
Facilities / Infrastructure in Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute, Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode
The Library has developed an excellent collection of books, journals and non-book material in science, engineering, technology, humanities, social sciences and management. It maintains separate collections of Reference Books, Bound volumes of journals, Technical Reports, Theses, Video Cassettes, Compact Discs and Microforms. The library is using OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue), wherein the users can search the Library Online Catalogue by Author’s name, title, subject, and keywords available on the campus LAN. The total collection of library stands as follows:
- Inter Library Loan (ILL)
- Reference Service
- News Paper Clipping Service
- Internet Access
- Audio-Video Viewing
Excellent accommodation facilities with well furnished double and four occupancy rooms, Sprawling and Artistic layout, Hygienic Kitchen, Spacious Dining Halls, Indoor Courts for Shuttle & Table Tennis. Every student has access to a wide range of activities, facilities and support. VCEW with its beautiful landscape and carefully tended gardens provides an ideal environment for congenial learning experiences. At present more than 3500 students accommodated in the hostels. The hostels are administered by wardens and they take utmost care of the students. Every hostels are provided with STD and ISD call services
The management operating a fleet of Buses, Vans, Numbering more than 200 for easy mobility of the students from different parts of the districts of 9 which includes Namakkal, Erode, Salem, Dharmapuri, Trichy, Karur, Dindigul, and Tirupur Districts. Free Transport service is rendered and all students should travel only by the college bus (or by own vehicle)
Internet & WIFI:
Apart from the computer laboratories setup for syllabus programs the Institutes have provided computer centers for general purposes and learning during extra hours. This includes Internet Facilities available through leased line and Wi-Fi for providing continuous and uninterrupted internet connectivity to students and faculty members. These facilities are also available to students beyond college hours for preparation of seminars & projects and research-orientated work. The entire campus including the hostels is Wi-Fi enabled and students can access the internet on their laptops round the clock.
- 40MBPS Broadband
- Wi-Fi facility 24 hours in campus
- Dedicated INTERNET LAB
We have local area wireless technology which allows an electronic device to exchange data or connect to internet using 12MBPS in our college campus and in UG and PG hostel.
Bank & ATM:
Necessary banking Facilities are available to the students in the campus itself. They can avail the facilities on all working days. IOB Branch is functioning inside the campus with 4 ATM Centres. Additionally City Union Bank has 2 ATM Centres,1 KVB ATM Centre inside the campus
Affiliated Hospitals for Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute, Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode
VIVEKANADHA MEDICAL CARE HOSPITAL,
Vivekanandha educational institutions additionally own VIVEKANADHA MEDICAL CARE HOSPITAL, which is a multispeciality hospital. This hospital was mainly established for the welfare of the public peoples in the surrounding areas of Namakkal District.
Numerous specialities such as General, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Neurology, Urology, Dental, Patient counselling, Nutrition and Dietics, Blood bank.
- 24 Hrs Ambulance Service
- 24 Hrs Pharmacy
- It Is A Hundred Bedded Multis peciality Hospital Which Is Fully Centralized
- Well Equipped ICU’s Are Present At The Hospital For Emergency Purposes
- Ambulance Services Are Provided Round The Clock To The College Students Incases Of Medical Check-Ups And Emergency
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for Swamy Vivekanandha Medical College Hospital And Research Institute, Elayampalayam,Tiruchengode
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Documents Required for Admission to the MBBS course:
The students are requested to report at the college for admission with the following originals along with three sets of attested Photo copies (including back pages for mark sheets) of all relevant certificates listed below:
- HSC / CBSE / Equivalent mark sheet.
- 11thmark sheet (If applicable).
- 10thmark sheet.
- Transfer certificate from the school last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- First Graduate Certificate (If applicable).
- Certificate obtained from Dr.MGR University – for other than H.Sc of Tamil Nadu.
- Migration Certificate – for other than H.Sc of Tamil Nadu.
- NEET Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- NEET UG Score Card.
- Agreement Bond.
- Allotment Order of the Selection Committee.
- Copy of Tuition fee paid to the Selection committee.
- Physical Fitness & Blood Group Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card- Xerox copy.
- Other Certificate(s) if Any.
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Tamil Nadu, check the details here