S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar
|Name of the College
|S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
|SVS Medical College, Mehboobnagar, Yenugonda Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 509001 (Telangana) Mahboobnagar
|08542-270477, 272242, 272272, 231188, 08542-227902
About S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar
As we step into a world where the boundaries are shrinking with GenNext Technology, medical advances and mysteries continue to challenge us and the need for medical practitioners and providers have increased multifold. This is indeed an extremely exciting time for medical sciences, with the genomic and proteomic revolutions in our midst.
As you consider SVS your home for medical education, you may wish to consider the many factors that make this College an excellent place to launch your career as a medical professional and care giver.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
The College curriculum is based on a broad set of educational objectives designed to prepare medical professionals and care givers practice in a rapidly changing world. The teaching methodology here is holistic and the emphasis is not only on imparting traditional knowledge and skills required but also the values and attitudes a physician needs to practice medicine in an ethical and compassionate way in an atmosphere of excellence, scholarship and professionalism.
Being a student at SVS means mentoring in an academically rigorous and stimulating environment and an unmatched opportunity to help shape the pace and progress of advances in medical science well beyond the campus.
Call it a scientific hub of medicine, research, training, and patient care, SVS has been shaping care givers to lead the way in the 21st century in identifying cures for diseases. With time, SVS hopes to expand the college activities, increase research activity and modernize the style of education.
This website provides you with detailed objectives and action plans for what SVS wants to do in the areas of faculty, students, staff, curriculum, research, corporate relations, alumni relations, student career placement, national rankings etc.
As you browse through this website you will find information and in-depth introduction to our faculty and student body besides an elaborate description of the curriculum and academic requirements. You will gain a sense of the caliber of research and teaching here that are hallmarks of our Institution and what it may be like to study here.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Department / Specialities in S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Facilities / Infrastructure in S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar
Clinical Examination Rooms equipped with a patient encounter:
- Examination Bed
- Clinical Settings
- Medical Equipment & Supplies- . Stethoscope, ophthalmoscope, sphygmomanometer, high-fidelity physiological mannequins.
- Simulation Rooms/Procedure Labs/ORs –equipped with :Equipment and supplies needed for medical simulations (e.g. syringes, catheters, IV poles, IV fluids and lines, simulated blood bags, surgical drapes, gloves, gowns).
- Around 1.90 lac sft construction which includes all pre- clinical depts. Like Anatomy, Physiology , Biochemistry, microbiology, Pharmacology , forensic and also community and medicine dept.
- The anatomy dept has an excellent museum and excellent dissection hall for the benefit of the students.
- In addition we have 4 modern class room with overhead projectors and also an auditorium with a capacity of 1000 students.
- Demo rooms, Common rooms
- Labs, Library, Skill lab, Computer Lab
- Lecture Theatres
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- Central Library
- Disabled friendly Facilities
- Canteen facilities
- Cafeteria &Mess
- Recreation facilities
- Outdoor games : Volley Ball, Cricket, Football, Badminton, Basket Ball, Kabadi.
- Indoor games: Table Tennis; Chess, Carom, Shuttle Cock.
- Gymnasium Available
- Medical Facilities
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Telangana, check the details here