|Name of the College
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
|MBBS, MD, MS
|Sector-11, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur – 302033 Jaipur
|0141-2791928, 2795529, 2795524
About RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur is established at Sector-11, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan). This is being developed into a self-sufficient campus in all respects, an oasis of peace and tranquillity away from the noise and pollution.
RUHS has established the campus consisting of college, hospital, separate boys’ and girls’ hostels, faculty residence, auditorium, gymnasium and play grounds. It also provides comprehensive facilities for research and patient care. The Pre and Para clinical departments of this college support all the clinical departments in providing treatment for practically all types of medical conditions.
The buildings are situated at strategic locations to optimize the functional efficiency of various facilities and its utilizations. The buildings with architectural splendour will be set in sylvan surrounding of imaginative arrangements of lush green lawns, parks, gardens and fountain dotted with shady trees.
The majesty of the portals, buildings, serenity of the environment, and orderliness in the administration and the dedication in the management of the academic will infuse a sense of salubrious atmosphere for the patients and students in the campus. The medical campus is free from ragging activities and fully observes Prevention of Ragging Regulation, 2009. We identify Ragging as an offence which is completely banned and is discouraged.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Department / Specialities in RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
- Dermatology and Venerology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- TB & Chest
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Facilities / Infrastructure in RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
Sports & Games
Affiliated Hospitals for RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
Government Rukmani Devi Beni Prasad Jaipuria hospital
Government Rukmani Devi Beni Prasad Jaipuria hospital, Jaipur at a distance of 9 K.M. from Medical College having 300 Bed facility in this is associated teaching hospital for this Medical College.
ROAD ACCESS : The land is nearby National highway no. 12 just 1 km away from it.
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.