|Name of the College
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Sai Tirupati University, Udaipur
|MBBS, MD, MS, Ph.D.
|Umarda, Tah. Girwa, Udaipur Udaipur – 313015 Udaipur
About Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
The PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES Umarda, Udaipur. We are a dedicated team of healthcare professionals committed to providing the highest level of medical care to our patients. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology, enabling us to provide world-class healthcare services to our patients.
Our team of specialists, doctors, nurses, and support staff is highly experienced and trained in their respective fields, ensuring that you receive the best possible medical care. We believe that healthcare should be accessible to everyone, which is why we offer a wide range of medical services, from routine check-ups to complex surgeries.
We understand that being in a hospital can be a stressful experience, which is why we focus on creating a warm and welcoming environment that puts our patients at ease. Our hospital is designed to provide a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, and our staff is always available to answer any questions and provide support.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Our mission is to provide exceptional healthcare services that improve the health and well-being of our patients and the communities we serve. We commit to provide the excellence in all that we do, and we look forward to serving you and your family with the highest quality care possible. Always commit to improve the health and well-being of our patients through compassionate, patient-centred care, innovative research, and educational programs is our overall objective.
We aim to be a leader in medical education, training the next generation of healthcare professionals and promoting lifelong learning and professional development among our staff. We believe that by investing in education and research, we can create a better future for healthcare. Our overall vision is to be a hospital that is known for our commitment to excellence in patient care, medical education, and research. We want to be a center of excellence that is respected and valued by our patients, staff, and the wider medical community, and that makes a positive impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
Department / Specialities in Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
- Chest & Respiratory Diseases
- Central Laboratory
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Facilities / Infrastructure in Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
Sports & Games
Affiliated Hospitals for Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & HOSPITAL
- 24-hour trauma centre
- NABH Accredited
- Multi Super Specialty Hospital
- State-of-the-Art Medical Equipment
- A team of highly qualified and trained management Professionals, world class doctors, caring paramedical staff, technicians and patient care personnel to provide the highest level of care
- Clean, hygienic and comfortable OPD and In-patient facilities
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)- Medical, Surgical, Neuro and Cardiac
- Pharmacy, Ambulance, Diagnostic, Trauma and Emergency Services available round the clock
- 24 Hours Blood Bank facilities
- Regular educational and health camps to help educate patients on various health issues so that they make informed choices
- A complete preventive health care program
- 24/7 operating in house cafeteria for staff and patients supervised by a well-qualified dietitian to offer tailor made meals to patients
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.