Government Medical College, Omandurar
|Name of the College
|Government Medical College, Omandurar
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Omndurar , chennai
|Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University
|Government Medical College, Omandurar , Govt. Estate, Chennai – 600002
|044 – 25333319 , email@example.com
Government Medical College, Omandurar Government Estate is the First Government Medical College in Chennai District after the Colonial British era.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
It looks to the future today with inspiration from its past. People from all strata of society looking up to provide unbiased, affordable and quality healthcare.
And most important is to provide quality Medical Education to meritorious students from Rural areas.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
- Sports Activities
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Tamil Nadu, check the details here