|Name of the Institute
|Government Medical College, Nalgonda
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
|MBBS, Nursing, Pharmacy
|Near RTC Bus Stand, Gollaguda, Nalgonda – 508001
About Government Medical College, Nalgonda
We at GMC Nalgonda are forging ahead with a constant endeavor to usher and instill effort to imbibe passion for learning & practicing holistic medicine in our students. The faculty at GMC Nalgonda are constantly striving towards fulfilling the goal to create an Indian Medical Graduate with pre requites of being physician of first contact in the community, and to further the practice of Medicine as an applied science.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Create a healthy learning environment with a blend of innovative and experiential learning and impart requisite knowledge skills communication and values to the students by employing latest medical education technologies
Develop health care professionals competent to deliver quality health care services to the community and to foster research skills opening up scope for new avenues in field of Medicine and meet challenges as they arise.
Our Institution is embodied with well qualified, well trained and experienced teaching faculty with qualities of empathy, patient-friendly & ethical as a part of discerning health care team in an Ideal ambience of eager, bright and vibrant students for envisaging academic advancement.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
- General Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Pulmonology (TB&CD)
- General Surgery
Government General Hospital, Nalgonda
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Telangana, check the details here