|Name of the Institute
|Government Medical College, Nagarkurnool
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
|MBBS, MS, MD
|GMC Nagar Kurnool, Survey No: 237,
Uyyalawada Village, Nagar Kurnool,
About Government Medical College, Nagarkurnool
A new medical college and hospital located at, Uyyalawada Village, Nagarkurnool District in Telangana State, under Principal Dr. M.Ramadevi who is a professor with an excellent academic and administrative career, highly experienced teaching faculty, abundant water bodies around and greenery, the medical college stands out to be the best place for training allopathic doctors with a holistic approach.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Government Medical College, Nagarkurnool is a new medical school and hospital, located at survey number 237, Uyyalawada village, Nagarkurnool district in Telangana state. The proposed intake of students in this college is 150 per year for MBBS Degree. The college is affiliated to the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
The main aim of this college is to provide quality medical education to those aspiring doctors improving their overall professional and academic growth. Our hospital is an upgraded area hospital which is providing no-cost and efficient medical care to more than 25 villages in Nagarkurnool district and even surrounding far spread tribal areas of Nallamala forest ranges since many decades.
With best administration under principal Dr M.Ramadevi who is a professor with excellent academic and administrative career, highly experienced teaching faculty, abundant water bodies around and greenery, the medical college stands out to be the best place for training allopathic doctors with holistic approach.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Department / Specialties in Government Medical College, Nagarkurnool
- Forensic Science
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Genecology
Facilities / Infrastructure in Government Medical College, Nagarkurnool
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
Government Medical Hospital, Nagarkurnool
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for Government Medical College, Nagarkurnool
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Telangana, check the details here