|Name of the College
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune
|MBBS, MD, MS
|Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Satara Road, Pune-411043 (Maharashtra) Sangli
|0233-2212777, 2212780,2212775, 2601592-93, 0233-2212779
About Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Sangli established in 2005 with facility for 100 M.B.B.S. admissions per year. Presently 150 M.B.B.S. students admitted per year. The college also runs Postgraduate Courses, admitting 47 candidates in 17 different departments every year. The college housed in multi-stored, well ventilated, spacious building with an area of 2.5 lakh sq. ft. The institute is well-equipped with laboratories and state of the art museums and has become a centre for academic excellence.
The college has well organized theoretical and practical teaching schedule for the students, so that they can become excellent professionals to serve the society. With highly qualified & dedicated staff and advanced equipment the institution imparts quality training for the students and complete patient care. Our faculty members are undertaking quality research projects through Institutional Ethical Committee and many of them have represented it National and International level. The institute has as provided comfortable accommodation facility for the students and also has residential quarters for the teaching staff.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
“To prepare a globally competitive medical graduate with comprehensive approach in health care.”
“Social transformation through dynamic education” The vision and mission is communicated by virtue of brochure, curriculum and its implementation.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Department / Specialties in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Facilities / Infrastructure in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
There is a separate central library building. Central library is a heart of college library has a unique serene reading ambience with high quality lighting and ventilation, enjoying the proactive advisory committee. Library till date is well equipped with books necessary for U.G. M.sc & PG & Ph. D courses teaching and Learning majority of reference books have purchased. The central library of medical college established in a separate building which has an area of 3115 sq.mt. The library has separate sections as follows
- Book circulation (stacking)
- Computer lab with internet facility
- Journals / Periodicals
- Separate reading area for UG, PG and Faculty
- Audio – Visual room
The library equipped with all the necessary textbooks, reference books, national & international journals, e-journals and academic CDs & DVDs.
Outdoor- Well equipped playground of 15756.78 sq.mts.
Indoor – Gymnasium, Carrom & Table Tennis
Affiliated Hospitals for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
Bharati Hospital is an attached teaching hospital of Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College Sangli. It is a well-known centre of clinical excellence located in the same premises. It is 750 bedded multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital providing modern diagnostic as well as therapeutic facilities housed in 4.5 lakh sq. ft. area. It caters to the immediate vicinity area of 75 sq. km. The hospital provides 24-hour emergency central casualty services. All facilities are available for basic life support and resuscitation.
The wards and OPDs are well equipped with all facilities for teaching, training and patient care. All the clinical departments located in the hospital. The administrative sections and record rooms are fully automated. Radiology and Orthopaedics departments linked with computer retrieval systems. The central clinical Laboratories of Hospital are well equipped with latest instruments like Fully Automated analyzers, ABG Machines, Haematology counters etc.
- Blood Bank is well equipped and has an additional facility for component storage
- Mortuary facility is available
- Liquid Oxygen Plant is available
- Incinerator facility is available
- Sufficient accommodations for resident medical staff, interns & nursing staff is available
- Generator back-up facility is available
- Institute runs RHTC at Yelavi
- , where the students will appointed during their internship training period. This will give them a training in the rural community services
- We also undertake following activities and programes
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Maharashtra, check the details here