|Name of the College
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Adichunchangiri University, B G Nagar
|Adhichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Balagangadharanatha Nagara, Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya District-571448 (Karnataka) Bellur
+91-08234-287436 / 287433
About Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) was established in the year 1986 at BG Nagar, near Sri Adichunchanagiri Kshetra with a vision of providing medical education to aspiring students from rural areas.
AIMS was inaugurated by the then Honourable Chief Minister of Karnataka, Sri Ramakrishna Hegde on 17th Jan 1986 in the holy presence of Padmabhushana Dr. Sri Sri Sri Balagangadharanatha Maha Swamiji. AIMS has evolved into a prestigious institution in the region since its inception.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
- To provide outstanding educational experiences to the students through competent facilitators and supportive infrastructure and cutting-edge technology
- To provide comprehensive, cost effective, community-oriented quality health care services to the society.
- To facilitate community relevant quality research studies and research training programmes to the students and faculty by providing stimulating environment that nurtures original thinking.
- To inculcate value systems and ethical principles of righteousness, honesty, integrity, dignity and professionalism among students, staff and other stakeholders enabling them to serve with social justice and equity.
- To promote creative thinking, innovative approaches and entrepreneurial skill developments among the learners to foster regional, national and global competencies.
To be a center of excellence with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education, research and healthcare.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Department / Specialties in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Pre and Paraclinical Departments
- DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
- DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC MEDICINE
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE
Medicine and Allied Departments
- DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL MEDICINE
- DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY, VENEREOLOGY AND LEPROSY (DVL)
- DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS
- DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- DEPARTMENT OF PULMONARY MEDICINE
- DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY
- DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY
Surgery and Allied Departments
- DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY
- DEPARTMENT OF ANESTHESIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS & GENECOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPEDICS
- DEPARTMENT OF ENT, HEAD AND NECK SURGERY
- DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY
Facilities / Infrastructure in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
- LEARNING RESOURCE CENTRE (LIBRARY)
- HOSTEL FACILITY
Affiliated Hospitals for Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Adichunchanagiri Hospital & Research Centre
Adichunchanagiri Hospital & Research Centre (AH & RC) was commissioned in 1990 to render healthcare services to the poor and needy. AH & RC serves as teaching hospital to the AIMS and renders medical services in preventive, curative and rehabilitative domains to the rural populace in the region. The hospital is equipped with high-tech equipment & well qualified staff, and has treatment facilities in sub-specialties like Neurosurgery, Urology, Cardiology, Oncology, Nephrology and Plastic Surgery.
It had been a long-cherished ambition of His Holiness Padmabhushana Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadharanatha Maha Swamiji to establish a well-equipped high-tech hospital attached to AIMS, catering to the health needs of the rural population of the region. His dream did come true when AH & RC was started in 1990 and began rendering yeoman service to the suffering mankind. AH & RC provides teaching and training facilities both for Undergraduate and Post Graduate students besides rendering medical services in preventive, curative &
rehabilitative domains to the rural population in and around this place.
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Eligibility & Admission Process for Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.
Non-Residential Indians (NRI) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates
- Passport copy of sponsorer
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsor is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study at the campus)
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsor)
Take a look at other NMC approved medical colleges in Karnataka, check the details here