This is an exciting news for all the NEET UG 2022 aspirants. For the first time, India’s 4 top NEET Educators (who have combined helped train NEET toppers in the past 5 years to cross 650+ marks) have decided to take out a special 2-part printed NEET Mock Test Papers (20 Mock Papers) on exact design, pattern and difficulty level.
“NEET-UG aspirants are urging NTA to postpone NEET 2022 for better preparation. There is genuine pressure of CUET, Boards, JEE/NEET and parents’ expectation on students. Droppers (especially those who missed cut-off in counselling by a few marks) left with less time to prepare now. Thousands of students message me to complain about no genuine mock papers book or content available in the market on exact difficulty level, format of exam and paper pattern. Their pressure is palpable to me.
There was no clarity on what the difficulty level difference was in Section A and Section B. I know how the paper will set and that’s what I teach thousands of students who crack NEET every year.
So, I decided to bring multiple subject NEET experts together (including Educart) to print this special series for students to give them the best practice and real feel of the exam. We wanted to make sure that students are able to increase their marks by 30% in these last few weeks time by practicing from this special Abhyaas series. This is a gift for all NEET aspirants.”
As told by Pranav Pundarik (NEET Biology Expert and Unacademy Top Educator in NEET UG) in his message on Telegram.
MBBS Abroad Admissions | Click Here To Get MBBS Admissions Abroad At Very Low Fees
Below are some insightful technical points about NEET 2022 that we have learnt from their press release:
- The exam paper in July 2022 will be lengthy. Students always lose out on un-attempted MCQs. They have to practice Time Management of 180 Questions in just 200 minutes. Even calculation and tricky questions have to solved in less than a minute.
- Mock Papers are an absolute necessity to identify where students stand and how much can be scored in 200 minutes. There is also a per subject time management strategy given inside these Mock Paper Series to help structure their pace of attempt.
- Candidates will have internal choices (of 5 MCQ in each subject of Section B). The choices introduced for the first time since the pattern changed last, since most school boards reduced their syllabi for the current academic year. But many students don’t know that the difficulty level will remain the same in both sections.
- Pranav Pundarik and Garima Goel are Biology Gurus with more than 2 Lac students mentored in the last 5 years. Similarly, Ravi Prakash is a Chemistry expert with more than 3 books already published. Overall, they have helped clear NEET of more than 90,000 students so far.
- Along with Educart as the reputed publisher, they have printed loose booklets style Mock Papers with official OMR Sheets to help simulate the real exam and give exact pattern practice.
- All type of MCQs from diagram based, labelling based, Match the following type, tricky conceptual MCQs, table based MCQs included as per exact expected NEET paper. Something no book in the market is providing with exact difficulty level and pattern so far!!
- Quality of these mock papers is mind blowing and closest to the Official paper due to involvement of experts in their respective subjects. This will have a real major impact on your NEET score once you practice religiously from these bunch of mock paper booklets.
- OMR sheets with each mock paper are also given to test & learn how to attempt the paper correctly.
What we found very useful is that doubt-solving sessions are also given for students who get these mock papers series, for free via Telegram. However, having the exams in the same month will add pressure. Such mock tests in collaboration with Educart will surely help focus on their marks score with final practice from the right material.
Along with CUET and Board exams, NEET 2022 is an extra added psychological and mental pressure for students. The good thing is both CUET and NEET conducted on full syllabus (except that CUET will cover only Class 12) so the students don’t have to study separately for them. The verdict on postponement of NEET 2022 paper further from July 17th 2022 is still awaited.
Join our Telegram Channel for more such news articles, preparation strategies, and more.
Read all the latest news articles HERE.