North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
|Name of the College
|North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of Education and Science Russia
|NMC and WHO
About North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia was founded on October 12, 2011, as a result of a successful merger of two ancient Russian medical academies. Thanks to this, the University has become the successor of a long history, rich experience, and age-old traditions of two medical institutes of St. Petersburg at once.
The founder of the University is the Ministry of Health of Russia, which means that all services provided here are properly controlled at the state level.
The uniqueness of the University lies in the continuous program of the educational process, which includes pre-university training, higher education, and then advanced training or retraining.
The University is developing in 3 directions: high-quality education, innovative scientific activities, and effective medical care.
University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses taught in Russian and English including bachelor’s degrees, specialist degrees, master’s programs, clinical residency programs, PhD programs, and CME courses.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Benefits of North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
- North-Western State Medical University, named after the I.I. Mechnikov fee structure, is affordable and low.
- NWSMU Russia involves international activities, professional practical training, student exchange, and postgraduate programs.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
The duration of the MBBS program at the North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia is 6 years.
Department / Specialties of North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Medicine and Biology
Facilities / Infrastructure of North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
Ministry of Education and Science Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify for NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for North-Western State Medical University I. I. Mechnikov, Russia
Admission to the MBBS program is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.