Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
|Name of the College
|Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Samara Oblast, Russia
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|NMC and WHO
|Ulitsa Chapayevskaya, 227, Samara, Samara Oblast, Russia, 443001
|+7 846 333-54-51
About Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia is a private health institution of higher education in the Samara city of the Russian Federation. Samara Medical University Reaviz one of the first private medical schools in the country which received the license to conduct educational activities.
Samara Medical University Reaviz also has branches in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Saratov city. Samara Medical Univerity Reaviz was organized in 1993. Today Samara Medical University Reaviz is a modern multi-level system of continuous training of specialists with higher medical, pharmaceutical, and humanitarian education from secondary schools to graduate.
Currently, Samara Medical University Reaviz is a center of higher medical education that provides the best opportunities for quality training. Today Samara Medical University Reaviz has 162 teachers for 14 working departments. During its 18 years of existence, the Samara Medical University Reaviz has trained 9700 students.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
- Presence of the military department
- 601-800 place in the global Overall Ranking ranking of the Times Higher Education rating. Among Russian universities, SamSMU took the 28th position
- Status of the federal innovation platform in 2021
- 43rd place among Russian universities in the international ranking ARES-2020, category A + (high quality of performance)
- Winner of the competition of leading research centers with the project “Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies”
- 46th place in the ranking of the 100 best universities in the country according to RAEX
- Member of the European Student Exchange Program since 2000
- Member of the International Association of Medical Universities of Europe since 1999.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
The Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia Course Duration is 6 Years.
Department / Specialities of Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
- General Medicine.
- Preventive Medicine.
- Nursing care.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Samara Medical University Reaviz, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.