Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
|Name of the College
|Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
|NMC and WHO
|Kondrat’yevskiy Prospekt, 72, лит. А, St Petersburg, Russia, 195271
|+7 812 448-39-63
About Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia was founded on September 14 (26) 1897 as the Women’s Medical Institute. It was the first institution both in Russia and in Europe that offered women the opportunity to get higher medical education. The academy has grown into one of the leading medical centers in the country. From the very beginning it has adopted as the main principle a unique teaching methodology based on the combination of the best Russian medical educational traditions with methods of the Western educational system.
The current name, Saint Petersburg is State The Medical University of P.Pavlov was awarded in 1994 by the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation to our university.2010 marked the 175th anniversary of the founding of the polyclinic. Scientific activity is one of the highest priorities of the university; The research covers the main areas of medicine, such as oncology, pharmacology, hematology and transplantation, molecular genetics, cardiology and heart surgery, pulmonology, nephrology, etc.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
- Many students attend the Academy from varied countries around the world, which emphasizes the Academy’s wonderful name. St. Petersburg Medico-social Institute policies give for civil rights and social action in a job and admission to any or all programs of the Academy.
- The Academy graduates are wanted by employers everyplace for his or her data and reputation as innovators, leaders, and team players.
- The St. Petersburg Medico-social Institute encompasses a long and proud tradition of teaching Russian and international students; 35,000 physicians graduated from the Academy.
- Since starting the international program in 1947 there are more than 5000 international graduates from quite fifty countries.
- Presently there’s a complete student population of over 6,000. the tutorial programs of the most schools of St. Petersburg Medico-social Institute are supported state educational standards, found out by Ministry of Health Care of Russian Federation.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute offers a 6 year medical degree in English that includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
Department / Specialities of Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
- Faculty of general medicine (English and Russian)
- Medical-prophylactic Faculty (Russian)
- The surgical Faculty (Russian)
- Therapeutic faculty (Russian)
- The pediatric Faculty (Russian)
- Medical – biological Faculty (Russian)
- The Faculty of foreign students.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
Benefits of Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost.
- No entrance test for admission
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Oppurtunity to obtain dual diploma.
- Advanced and comfortable.
- Medium of Instruction Is English.
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission Process for Saint Petersburg Medico-Social Institute, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.