National Research Nuclear University, Russia
|Name of the College
|National Research Nuclear University, Russia
|Also Known As
|‘MEPhI’ Engineering Physics Institute of Biomedicine
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
|NMC and WHO
|Kashira Hwy, 31, Moscow, Russia, 115409
|+7 495 788-56-99
About National Research Nuclear University, Russia
National Research Nuclear University began with the creation of the Moscow Institute of Mechanical Munitions in 1942. Later, the main Russian nuclear university and leading Soviet scientists, including the head of the Soviet Union, were established there. The Igor Kurchatov Atomic Project played a role in its development and creation. Six Nobel Laureates have worked at MEPhI throughout its history: Nikolay Basov, Andrei Sakharov, Nikolay Semenov, Igor Tamm, Ilya Frank and Pavel Cherenkov.
Today MEPhI is one of the leading research universities in Russia and educates engineers and scientists in more than 200 fields. The most promising areas of study include: nanomaterials and nanotechnologies; radiation and beam technology; Medical Physics and Nuclear Medicine; Superconductivity and Controlled Nuclear Fusion; Ecology and Biophysics; Information Security. In addition, prospective managers, experts and analysts study at MEPhI in the fields of management, industrial engineering, nuclear law and international scientific and technical cooperation.
programs at MEPhI: Since 2014, the university has been implementing the standards of the CDIO initiative to modernize engineering education in higher education. The standards aim to improve the quality of the next generation of engineering graduates and are also used by world-leading universities such as Stanford University, California State University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. They are accredited by FEANI (Federation of National Engineering Associations) and Accreditation Agency for Engineering Education Programs (ANO APIO).
A graduate who has studied under an accredited program and has the required professional experience can obtain the rank (international certificate) of Euroengineer. NRNU MEPhI graduates are in demand in Russia and abroad.They work in Cern, Brookhaven National Laboratory (Research Center Jüich GmbH), the High Energy Physics Institute of the Chinese Science Academy, the High Energy Acceleration Research Organization and more than 100 leading scientific centers of all over the world.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in National Research Nuclear University, Russia
- The university offers graduate and postgraduate courses in physics, mathematics, computer science and other fields.
- The facility includes a 2.5-inch swimming pool research reactor and the NEVOD water neutrino detector.
- There are about 35,000 students in various branches and 7,500 in Moscow. It typically takes 4 to 6 years for a student to graduate from the National Institute of Nuclear Research.
- The first two years basic knowledge of the basic subject in mathematics, physics, experimental work and English.
- After the two-year course, students can specialize in various departments in physics, computer science, information security, mathematics, etc.The National Institute of Nuclear Research focuses more on research and practical work and less on theoretical education.
- Graduates of the National Institute for Nuclear Research are Nobel Prize winners and members of the Russian Academy of Sciences and winners of national awards.
- Alumni and faculty here at the National Institute for Nuclear Research have made great contributions in the fields of experimental physics, mathematics, cybernetics, and computer science.
- Natural Sciences In recent years, the university has set itself the goal of spreading its legal knowledge in the fields of humanities, business, natural and foreign languages.
- The National Nuclear Research University started its education on online platforms called Coursera and edX, Universarum and CLP4NET.
- The number of students who have joined the courses on online platforms reaches about 160,000 from 150 different courses.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
National Research Nuclear University, Russia serves 6 years of Medicine program.
Department / Specialities of National Research Nuclear University, Russia
- INuclear Physics and Engineering.
- Laser and Plasma Technologies.
- Engineering Physics for Biomedicine.
Facilities / Infrastructure of National Research Nuclear University, Russia
Benefits of National Research Nuclear University, Russia
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost.
- No entrance test for admission
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Oppurtunity to obtain dual diploma.
- Advanced and comfortable.
- Medium of Instruction Is English.
Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for National Research Nuclear University, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.