Maykop State Technological University, Russia
|Name of the College
|Maykop State Technological University, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of Education and Science Russia
|NMC and WHO
|Ulitsa Pervomayskaya, 191, Maykop, Adygea Republic, Russia, 385000
|+7 877 252-30-03
About Maykop State Technological University, Russia
Maikop State Technological University, Russia. Established in 1993 as a multi-level and multi-disciplinary academic school, a center for modern education and research.
In 2003 the University included in the official list of educational institutions of the Russian Federation which conduct pre-university training of international applicants in 4 profiles: technical, medical and biological, economic and humanities. In 2004 the University established the Medical Institute at its premises.
Today Maikop University is a team of over 9.5 thousand under- graduate and graduate students, teachers and staff. Instruction delivered by highly-qualified specialists, over 70% of who are DSc and PhD holders.
The University offers a wide range of training programs of higher and secondary vocational education, postgraduate training pro- grams and traineeship, programs of additional vocational training. MSTU is the only university in the Republic of Adygeya which trains specialists with technical degree in the number of fields from construction, geodesy and land development, vehicles, forestry and landscape architecture, agriculture, mineral exploration and devel- opment and food product technologies, environmental engineer- ing and environmental protection, healthcare.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Fundamental and applied research activity in the University is car- ried out within the scope of 12 branches of science: engineering, bi- ology, chemistry, agriculture, history, philosophy, sociology, philol- ogy, education, forestry, economics and medicine. MSTU maintains stable partnership relations with a number of foreign universities in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and CIS. We consistently develop international academic mobility of teachers and students. MSTU
Maikop State Technological University contributes significantly to the training of specialists for foreign countries within the framework of international agreements in the area of education. Our International Relations Department educates over 700 applicants and students from more than 30 countries from across the world both in the pre-university training programs and degree programs.
Advantages of studying in Maykop State Technological University, Russia
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
The Maykop State Technological University Medical Institute Course Duration is 6 Years.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Maykop State Technological University, Russia
Ministry of Education and Science Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Maykop State Technological University, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.