Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
|Name of the College
|Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|NMC and WHO
|Prospekt Gagarina, 23 к.1, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia, 603098
|+7 831 462-32-02
About Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia is one of the largest universities in Russia, and established in 1916. Over the years, UNN has come to be well regarded among Russian higher education institutions. Nizhny Novgorod is one of the largest industrial cities in Russia, with engineering and metal-fabricating industries playing a leading role in its development. UNN has been a long-time source of skilled workers for the industry since its establishment.
Successful partnerships with universities around the world are becoming an integral part of the university experience for many – to strengthen students knowledge and university research. UNN has forged successful partnerships with over 90 universities worldwide since 1991.
UNN is currently carrying out several scientific projects, supported by the Russian Government, in an attempt to establish high quality research laboratories, develop promising scientific fields, and involve students in scientific research to encourage them to develop ideas of their own and make a contribution to academia and industry.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Low Tuition Fee and Affordable Living Cost.
- No Entrance Test for Admission.
- MCI Screening Test.
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Opportunity to Obtain Dual Diploma.
- Easy for International Students to Adapt.
- Advanced and Comfortable.
- Study in English.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Benefits of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- There are also many WHO and other publications available on human resource development for health.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in university.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
- Studying MBBS in Russia is a dream of any medical student because Russia has top medical universities and sees graduates from all over the world including India who want to study MBBS.
- Above all, the degree is recognized and accepted by the MCI which makes it a popular choice amongst Indian students who want to study MBBS in Russia.
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
- It is considered to be the most prestigious course that a medical student can pursue.
- No other entrance test for admission in university.
- Medium of teaching is English.
Medical Institute Course Duration
The duration of the medical degree at Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod Institute of Biology and Biomedicine is 6 years.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.