Kuban State Medical University, Russia
|Name of the College
|Kuban State Medical University, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of Education and Science Russia
|NMC and WHO
|Ulitsa Mitrofana Sedina, 4, Krasnodar, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 350063
|+7 861 268-36-84
About Kuban State Medical University, Russia
Kuban State Medical University, Russia. has a 100 year long history for medical education which is located in Krasnodar Kral in South Russia. This medical university established by the government of the Russian Federation in the year 1920 as a public university. The university is managed and administered by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The university comprised 7 faculties and 66 various departments. Kuban State Medical University has 6000+ students who are pursuing medical education which is composed of national and international students. The Kuban State Medical University was accredited as a state university in the year 2005.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Kuban State Medical University, Russia
- Russia is a European country so after studying MBBS from Kuban State Medical University students can get the opportunity in the European countries.
- Kuban State Medical Universities offer proper assistance to the students which help them develop in a holistic manner.
- Kuban Medical University is equipped with modern technologies which help students compete with the world.
- Help students compete with the world. Students can interact with scientists across the world because it has a good number of international professors.
Medical Institute Course Duration
The duration of the MBBS course in the Kuban medical university is 6 years out of which 5 years have classroom training and 1 year which is mandatory for the internship for the practical knowledge.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Department / Specialities of Kuban State Medical University, Russia
- General Medicine.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Kuban State Medical University, Russia
Benefits of Kuban Medical Institute, Russia
- Russia is a European country that provides opportunities for MBBS students to get a job in other European countries.
- Russia has easy application for MBBS education in various universities.
- Many of the Russian Universities provide admission without any entrance exams.
- Living cost in Russia is similar to Indian metro and megacities.
- The Russian Federation provides subsidized education which makes education affordable for national and international students.
Ministry of Education and Science Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Kuban State Medical University, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.