Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
|Name of the College
|Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
|Also Known As
|Professor V. F. Voino-Yasenetsky
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of Education and Science Russia
|NMC and WHO
|Partizana Zheleznyaka St, 1, Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, 660022
|+7 910 737-27-42
About Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia. founded in 1942, is one of Russia’s most prestigious medical institutions. It is situated in Krasnoyarsk. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, is a non-profit public higher education institution in Krasnoyarsk Krai’s city of Krasnoyarsk. It is Russian higher education institution that is officially accredited by the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education. The European Association of Medical Schools and the World Federation of Medical Education are also members of the University.
Many courses, training, and specializations at the institution are taught in Russian. Because the institution has been accepting international students for a long time, English is their primary medium of instruction. For some courses, the institution follows an international curriculum. The university is well-known across the world. Students come from a variety of nations, earning degrees and working in a variety of locations. The Medical Council of India, currently called the National Medical Commission accepts the university’s medical degree in India.
The qualified research is based on the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education for the specialization of General Medicine and the Professional Standard for a Physician. The Federal State Education Standard of Higher Education for the discipline of General Medicine is based on international medical research findings and current global healthcare trends. The University has more than 5,000 students enrolled. Currently, there are close to 300 international students. The institution accepts applications from students from all around the world and admits them based on their academic achievements.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
The University offers Russian language classes to international students. Since 2019, the institution has offered English as a language of instruction to overseas students. Students may take advantage of modern classrooms and training facilities, as well as computer centres, research laboratories, a language centre, and a sports facility. The facility’s finest feature is the state-of-the-art simulation medical training centre, where students’ practical abilities are developed and perfected using virtual training gadgets and personalized robots.
The University is a leader among Russian medical universities in terms of integrating IT into the teaching process and developing digital technologies. This is a significant milestone for the institution since the learning process has advanced significantly thanks to computer-assisted learning paired with hands-on experience. The students are trained with a heavy focus on the academic and practical parts of medical education. Every day, the institution sets new standards in the medical area. Systems integration is a vital component in bridging the gap between research and education, and it has been effectively implemented in collaboration with industries.
Advantages of studying in Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
- It is an authorized college by the Medical Council of India, so students who complete their education can return to India and work there.
- Professionals and instructors with advanced qualifications work at the university.
- Internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment, and modern software are all available at the university’s classrooms and laboratories.
- Admission at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University does not take any donation.
- The university provides an atmosphere in which students may learn and improve their professional abilities with the help of some of the greatest experts in the country.
- The development of effective medical, social technologies, and education as well as new scientific research, are all necessary for successful work for the benefit of society, which is Krasnoyarsk State Medical University’s most important goal.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
The MBBS course duration at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia is 6 years.
Department / Specialities of Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
- GENERAL MEDICINE.
- MEDICAL CYBERNETICS.
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
Benefits of Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
- The cost of tuition is reasonable. There is no requirement for donations to order to get admission. Each year, the colleges will announce their course prices.
- Medical universities in Russia are completely accredited by MCI, WHO, and other organizations, and have experienced faculty who are available to help students at any time, as well as welcome those who respect education.
- The finest MCI approved institutions in Russia provide mixing of civilizations and exchange of cultural values in addition to different educational opportunities.
- There are on-campus and off-campus housing alternatives available to meet everyone’s needs.
- International students will be accommodated in hostels of international standards, with the same curriculum and courses taught as in other countries. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Ministry of Education and Science Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
Admission Process for Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.