Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
|Name of the College
|Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|NMC and WHO
|Narodnyy Bul’var, 21, Belgorod, Belgorod Oblast, Russia, 308001
|+7 472 230-12-11
About Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia. Established in 1876 is one of Russia’s leading universities, offering the best education to 30000 students through a comprehensive academic structure of 20 faculties and 1 institute. University offering a wide range of Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes in English with excellent teaching methodology and well-resourced teaching equipment, as well as an outstanding Education Curriculum.
Belgorod State University now offers ten courses in English, including medicine and international business, and international students can pursue a Mbbs degree in English. Currently, BSU has over 850 foreign students from 67 countries around the world, with over 150 students from India studying medicine in English at the Belgorod Medical College.
Foreign students have been studying at this university since 1980, and the university has a well-deserved reputation and is ranked very high among higher education institutions worldwide. BSU offers outstanding opportunities for sport and recreation to all students. In a 2012 study of 103 Russian public universities. Belgorod State University’s Medical College named one of Russia’s top ten medical schools.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Today, the university serves as a global socio-cultural hub. The campus includes four dormitories that house over 3000 students from various countries. All international students live in comfortable dorms and have access to dance and fitness centres, chess clubs, and a student café. Belgorod State National Research University ranked 30th out of 103 Russian state universities and 500 branches that took part in the rating.
Belgorod State University named a Research University among 15 major Russian universities in April 2010. The new status creates unique development opportunities. The competition victory demonstrates federal recognition that Belgorod State University can not only implement a two-level system of personnel training for high-technology and applied research, but also provide effective technology transfer in Russia’s economy. Academic year The academic year begins on September 1st and ends at the end of June. It divided into two semesters: autumn and spring.
Advantages of studying in Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
- Belgorod State University is one of the best medical schools in Russia.
- Belgorod State University teaches the course in English, so a large number of international students, including Indian students, are currently pursuing MBBS in Russia.
- The medical degree earned by students who complete the MBBS programme at this university recognized globally.
- Belgorod State University has a long history and is one of Russia’s oldest universities.
- Students at Belgorod State National Research University can participate in student exchange programmes because the university has affiliations with numerous American and European universities.
- To study at this university, students are not required to pass the IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- As a growing institution, the technologies and methodologies used at this university are constantly updated.
- Foreign students at Belgorod State National Research University have access to on-campus housing.
- There is no entrance exam for this university’s MBBS programme.
- Clinical practices are held at leading hospitals in the Belgorod region.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Benefits of Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in any university in Russia.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
- No other entrance test for admission in Medical university.
- Medium of teaching is English, so there is no need to learn the local languages.
- World class infrastructure provided by universities of Russia with modern equipment.
- The MBBS degree obtained from Russia is recognized by UNESCO, WHO, MCI, European council and others.
Medical Institute Course Duration
The duration of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine And Bachelor of Surgery) in Belgorod State University is 6 years
Department / Specialities of Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
- General Medicine.
- Medical Biochemistry.
- Social Work and Clinical Psychology.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Belgorod State University Medical Institute, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.