Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
|Name of the College
|Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|NMC and WHO
|Ulitsa Gor’kogo, 95, Blagoveshchensk, Amur Oblast, Russia, 675000
|+7 416 231-90-09
About Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
Amur State Medical Academy, Russia is among the youngest and fastest developing universities. It is located in the far eastern region of Russia. With golden 45 years of exceptionally good higher education, the Amur State University perfectly weaves the beads of native tradition and modern world systems of higher education and dwells in the latest technologies to explore new trends in education and sciences.
The Amur University dates back to 1975, it originally founded as Blagoveshchensk Technological Institute. And at that instance, it was the first institute of light industry in the far east. In 1992 Blagoveshchensk Technological Institute renamed Blagoveshchensk Polytechnic Institute. Two years later the Polytechnic Institute developed into a full-fledged multidisciplinary university – the Amur State University.
The quality education is offered by 9 amazing departments and the university offers 71 academic programs. According to Innovative Russia, Electrical Power Engineering, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science are acknowledged as the best of all the programs offered. The University offer students the well-developed local infrastructure of the AmSU (Amur State University) campus that embraces eight academic buildings, dormitories, libraries, experimental labs, own sports complexes, a swimming pool, several dining places, and a cafe.
Amur State Medical Academy was established on June 26, 1952, by order of the Council of Ministers, as Blagoveshchensk State Medical Institute. In 1996 Blagoveshchensk State Medical Institute was converted into Amur State Medical Academy and admitted to the list of medical schools of Europe, which allows the University to unify the training of doctors with European standards.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
- Listed in the top medical universities in Russia.
- NMC recognized university.
- World-class facilities are available for international students.
- Better opportunities after completing an MBBS degree.
- Globally approved MBBS degree
- Better research and learning opportunities
- Better academic and practical knowledge
- Highly experienced faculty.
- Affordable Fee Structure for foreign candidates
- Special coaching For FMGE screening test
- Medical education is provided in the English language.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Benefits of Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
- Universities approved by MCI/ NMC and other educational firms
- English language academic programs are available in all spectrums
- Low-tuition fee which is affordable by students internationally
- Better international exposure and greater experiences
- High-class infrastructure with modern technology
- The atmosphere is good around the year
- Experienced faculty
- Varied activities for better health and refreshment
- Top-ranked medical universities in Russia
- Easy admission process for foreign candidates
Medical Institute Course Duration
The duration of the program at an intramural class program of the Department of General Medicine and Pediatrics for those students who have completed secondary education is 6 years. There is no extramural class program for these Departments.
Department / Specialities of Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
- Department of Hospital Therapy with course Phthisiopulmonology.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Department of Hospital Surgery with the course of Pediatric Surgery.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Amur State Medical Academy, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.