A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
|Name of the College
|A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
|Also Known As
|A. I. EMSUMD
|Year Of Establishment
|Ministry of education and science Russia
|NMC and WHO
|Delegatskaya Ulitsa, 20/1, Moscow, Russia, 127473
|+7 495 609-67-00
About A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia of the Ministry of Health care of the Russian Federation is the head dental higher education organization and the coordinator of a dental cluster present in the capital of Russia. Dating back to 1892 it subsequently became the House of the Soviet dental care.
The culturally overflowing traditions, huge imperial clinical school, constantly growing popularity of MSUMD among the entrants and experts, improving professional skills within programs of post-degree education, the enormous scientific potential and the international recognition are bright to that the proof. Teaching is carried out in Russian. Full-time courses. The main campus began its academic activity in 1922.
MSUMD is well furnished with modern educational equipment, clinics and laboratories based on which 11 faculties function, i.e., dental, medical, economic, faculty of clinical psychology, penitentiary medicine, faculty of post-qualifying education, secondary professional education, faculty of pedagogical education at the higher medical school, faculty of pre-university preparation, and faculty of social work.
Solving the main objectives in the field of educational activities, the University trains qualified specialists with using the modern management systems and control guaranteeing high quality of education, enters new specialities, develops elite and mass educational professional programs, realizes functions of the head centre for development and approbation of the state educational standards, provides needs of the personality, society and the state for a wide range of educational programs.
At university, the most advanced training methods of students with the use of modern textbooks and education guidance including written by the leading scientific personnel of MSUMD are applied. In the MSUMD library, the electronic catalogue of 10000 units is developed and implemented in the education process.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
- The fullest range of the provided medical services.
- Enormous experience, rich traditions, schools of sciences, continuity in preparation of medical shots and faculty.
- Highly skilled personnel: professors, associate professors, medical doctors and PhD (medicine).
- The scientific capacity of departments and clinics, innovative medical technologies and decisions.
- Listed in the top medical universities in Russia.
- NMC recognized university.
- World-class facilities are available for international students.
- Better opportunities after completing an MBBS degree.
- Globally approved MBBS degree.
- Better research and learning opportunities.
- Better academic and practical knowledge.
- Highly experienced faculty.
- Affordable Fee Structure for foreign candidates.
- Special coaching For FMGE screening test.
- Medical education is provided in the English language.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Benefits of A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
- Universities approved by MCI/ NMC and other educational firms
- English language academic programs are available in all spectrums
- Low-tuition fee which is affordable by students internationally
- Better international exposure and greater experiences
- High-class infrastructure with modern technology
- The atmosphere is good around the year
- Experienced faculty
- Varied activities for better health and refreshment
- Top-ranked medical universities in Russia
- Easy admission process for foreign candidates
Medical Institute Course Duration
General Medicine faculty:-
- Study duration: full-time course, 6 years
- Study duration: full-time course, 5 years
Department / Specialities of A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
- General Medicine
- Preparatory Department
Facilities / Infrastructure of A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
Ministry of education and science Russia
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.