Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
|Name of the College
|Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Urgench, Xorazm Region, Uzbekistan
|Улица Ал-Хорезми 28, Urgench, Xorazm Region, Uzbekistan
|+998 62 224 84 84
About Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan. Established in 2005. Faculty such as General Medicine, Pedagogy, and Nursing was initially established at the academy, with a total capacity of 4662 students. The institute educates around 765 postgraduates and 205 physicians. Tashkent Medical Academy’s MBBS program is based on the production of highly trained professionals on 58 chairs through the acquisition of clinical skills. Under a grant on the environment and human health, the institute implemented the “On coordination and monitoring of research works.” There are seven separate scientific councils within the institute.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
- The institute provides world-class education at a reasonable cost.
- The institute takes into account regional characteristics such as religious freedom and legal defense, both of which are vital for Asian and Latin American countries.
- Training centers and clinical bases provide world-class instruction to young minds with well-equipped classrooms, fundamental scientific and clinical laboratories, and clinical bases.
- Students benefit from the university’s collaboration with international scientific and educational centers, which offer them information and exposure.
- The university’s seasoned team is continually striving to apply cutting-edge teaching methods.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Benefits of Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
- The cost of learning MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the key benefits. Compared to some of India’s private medical institutes, you’ll find that the cost of schooling is lower.
- Many medical universities in Uzbekistan are accredited by MCI and international organizations such as the World Health Organization.
- In Uzbekistan’s medical universities, English is the medium of instruction. As a result, Indian students will have no difficulty enrolling in Uzbekistan’s medical universities.
- The level of medical education in Uzbekistan is excellent, and the country’s universities have excellent infrastructure.
Medical Institute Course Duration
The Tashkent Medical Academy’s MBBS program lasts five years: The Tashkent Medical Academy’s MBBS program lasts five years and includes an internship. To obtain an MBBS degree, the course must be completed in five years.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.