Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
|Name of the College
|Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|NMC and WHO
|89P9+FPX, 100187, Tashkent, Toshkent Shahri, Uzbekistan
About Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
Tashkent State Dental Institute founded in 2014. Tashkent is a city known for its beautiful architecture and is home to an institute of medicine. Thousands of students drawn to the institute every year due to its rapid growth. Even though it is a relatively young university, Tashkent State Dental Institute has earned many awards and recognitions.
A high-quality education provided by the institute in the fields of Physiology and Pathology, Surgery, General Medicine, Orthopaedic, etc. with its state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologically advanced classrooms, the institute is an excellent setting for anyone interested in pursuing a medical career.
There is a well-educated and experienced staff at the university who are always available to guide students and help them succeed. Furthermore, the university encourages students to participate in research projects that will benefit them and their future. This university offers students the opportunity to learn from some of the best faculty.
The fact that students can stay in hostels and eat in the canteen is a huge benefit. Approximately 60 of the institute’s 1662 students are postgraduates, while 164 are clinical residents. Besides an air-conditioned auditorium, classrooms, a well-stocked library, highly qualified staff, a conducive environment for teaching and learning, as well as well-developed academic infrastructure, Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine offers affordable accommodation facilities with all amenities.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
- Students encouraged to participate in research programs and international competitions.
- After their fifth year, the university offers its students internships so that they can gain practical experience.
- Comparing the price of the program with many major institutions, it is surprisingly affordable.
- There are opportunities both in the classroom and in practical training for students.
- It is located in Tashkent, the capital of the country. It well known for its urbanization.
- Tashkent State Dental Institute maintains good relationships with many international universities around the world.
- It provides safe and comfortable accommodations for its students. Besides its accommodation facilities, the university has an excellent library available to its students.
- The university’s teaching faculty is highly qualified and experienced.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Benefits of Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
- There are some world-renowned medical college in Uzbekistan, which is a beautiful country.
- Thankfully, there is a safe environment for students in this country.
- Uzbekistan’s literacy rate is over 91% as a result of its advancement in education and its focus on providing a world-class education system.
- There are affordable accommodations in every part of Uzbekistan.
- When traveling within the country, students can find great deals.
- Uzbekistan’s visa process is hassle-free. Indian student visa applications approved almost 100% of the time.
- Post-graduation, students can work in Europe.
- During their stay in Uzbekistan, students can explore the many opportunities available to them.
- Students can learn more about Uzbekistan’s rich culture and cuisine while they are there.
- Universities cannot charge students donation fees or capitalization fees.
Medical Institute Course Duration
The MBBS course at Tashkent State Dental Institute, Faculty of Medicine is for 6 years.
Facilities / Infrastructure of Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine, Uzbekistan
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Tashkent State Dental Institute, Uzbekistan
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.