Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
|Name of the College
|Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
|Also Known As
|Year Of Establishment
|Samarqand viloyati, Uzbekistan
|A uy, Amir Temur ko’chasi 18-uy, Amir Temur ko’chasi 18, 140100, Samarqand, Samarqand viloyati, Uzbekistan
|+998 66 233 07 66
About Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan is one of the first medical institutes in the Central Asia. This Institute was founded in the year 1930 and is located in the city of Samarkand in Uzbekistan. It is among the largest medical colleges for MBBS in Uzbekistan, which is approved by WHO and is worldwide known for high quality medical education. This is the reason why every year lots of Indian students would take MBBS admissions in Samarkand State Medical University in Uzbekistan. Here, you will find about the Samarkand State Medical University’s tuition fees, hostel charges, eligibility criteria, country ranking, world rank and how to get admission in the Samarkand State Medical University.
Samarkand State Medical University (SSMI) is known to make a valuable contribution in the medical science department in Uzbekistan. The university also has credit module education system, which is based on the ECTS. Samarkand State Medical University has been known since years for providing top quality MBBS education which is at par with the world standard and it also has the latest curriculum. This university is also a non-profit Public Higher Education institutes in Uzbekistan that makes it best university for MBBS abroad study.
SSM University is located in the big city of Uzbekistan. This Institute provides a holistic development of the students. Samarkand State Medical University also has a large lecture hall, classrooms and the clinical laboratories, which are fully equipped with the latest equipments, which helps the lecturers and faculty to provide knowledge in a comprehensive manner. Samarkand Medical University is also engaged in the research programs in collaboration with the Eastern Academy of Science.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Advantages of studying in Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
- Samarkand State Medical University has campus and hostel facilities the university provides direct admission in MBBS course simply by meeting the basic eligibility criteria.
- This Medical College does not have any type of entrance exam to get admission. There are no language proficiency tests to get into the MBBS courses.
- The entire course is taught in English medium, which is one of the reasons why so many international students would seek MBBS admission in this university of Uzbekistan.
- The university has highly experienced faculties for MBBS course.
- The University Campus has all the top-class facilities and infrastructure.
- The institute also has scientific library that has computer lab, modern techniques, magazines, journals, research papers, e-textbooks and more.
- This also has an affiliated hospital for the clinical studies and practical of the students.
- Low teacher to student ratio also helps the students to get the knowledge easily and in a comprehensive method.
- The university is recognized by several medical recognizing bodies like UNESCO, FAIMER, WHO and more.
- The MBBS degree of Samarkand State Medical University is globally recognized.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in India, check out complete information here
Medical Institute Course Duration
The MBBS course duration for MBBS at Tashkent Medical Academy is 5.8 years. In these 5.8 years, the 12 months internship is also included.
Department / Specialities of Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
- medical pedagogy.
- international faculty.
- faculty of medical prevention.
- public health and medical biology
Facilities / Infrastructure of Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
The university provides separate hostel rooms for both male and female students, ensuring a secure and conducive living environment.
Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
– Pass with minimum 50 % marks in Intermediate (Bi.P.C)
– Must Qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
Admission Process for Samarkand State Medical University, Uzbekistan
Admission to the MBBS programme is based on candidates’ performance in NEET. Once the NEET results are declared, then the eligible candidates are called for counselling process.