About East European University, Georgia
East European University, Georgia is a private university accredited in Georgia that strives to ensure implementation international educational standards in teaching and research and to build notable educational center oriented on the ideals of democracy and humanism.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
In 2012 East European University obtained authorization and programs’ accreditation from the Ministry of education and Science of Georgia.
Currently East European University, MBBS in Georgia runs 19 Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs in faculties of law and Social Sciences, business and Engineering, Healthcare Sciences. East European University offers excellent educational and research environment guaranteed by modern academic programs, high-qualified professors and best infrastructure. All the facilities important for studying and scientific activities concentrated in the university.
In very short period of time Our University made an impressive progress in building credible educational center which trusted by more than 20 000 entrants from 2013-2016 Unified Entry Examinations.
Official Website | https://eeu.edu.ge/
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in Georga, check out complete information here
East European University offers English medium BBA and MBA programs and Digital Management Program in collaboration with Fresenius University and gives students unique opportunity to obtain German degree in Digital Management.
The programs are based on the analyses and experience of the Western Universities and requirements of up-to-date labor market taken into consideration. During the study process all the methods and technologies of the contemporary education used.
Professional networking, possibility to be employed and additional facilities for development gives East European University programs much more significance. Students can take internships in more than 150 partner companies. East European University partners are state agencies, public and private organizations, biggest hospitals in Georgia, pharmaceutical companies and etc.
East European University is prominent with highly qualified academic staff, world-wide famous Georgian and Overseas professors, motivated practitioners and young qualified specialists, intensive partnership with many European Universities, which allows many American, Austrian, British and French professors to be involved in the implementation all educational programs.
Modern practical knowledge and Successful career – This is the result of studying in the East European University!
Why East European University, Georgia?
Your future success will be guaranteed by East European University:
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified Academic staff
- International Exchange programs and Double degree opportunities with British and other European Universities
- Possibility of internship in more than 150 partner companies
- Student – oriented environment
- Possibility of development
- Best infrastructure
- NEET UG Counselling 2023 KNRUHS Releases Telangana MBBS Round 2 Final Seat Allotment, Direct Link To Check
- NEET 2023 Admit Card LIVE: NEET admit card out on neet.nta.nic.in, link here
- NEET UG 2023 Registrations Started – Apply Now
MBBS Fees Structure of East Europian University Georgia
|Tuition Fees (USD)
|Other Charges (USD)