About Dhaka Community Medical College, Bangladesh
Dhaka Community Medical College is a top-choice of worldwide medical aspirants to pursue medicine programs.
The university campus is located in the centre of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka Community Medical College established in the year 2008.
The main aim of Dhaka Community Medical College is to develop skilled medical labour through quality MBBS education. Dhaka Community Medical College always makes an effort to help the students to gain updated knowledge and to produce competent, committed and accountable doctors who will be able to lead the healthcare sector as leaders to fulfill the health problems of the community and to acquire a strong background for future training and higher studies.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
The students have access to urban and rural health care centres at different places of Bangladesh. Pre-clinical, Para clinical & clinical academic activities are running in 12 storied buildings.
Application forms are out now, the students across the globe must hurry up for medicine program admissions at Dhaka Community Medical College.
Dhaka Community Medical College: Major Highlights
Every candidate should consider the main points of Dhaka Community Medical College to enroll in the medicine program:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|5 years + 1 year Internship
|Complete English language
|WHO, BMDC, NMC
|University of Dhaka
Official Website | https://dcmch.com/
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in Bangladesh, check out complete information here
Why Study MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical College?
The medical aspirants striving to pursue MBBS should go through some of the benefits of Dhaka Community Medical College:
- Dhaka Community Medical College provides a reasonable tuition fee for doing MBBS courses to global medical aspirants.
- Dhaka Community Medical College has the most simple admission procedure for an MBBS degree.
- The university has the perfect environment to study medicine.
- The medical College Hospital has a 14-storied building and Hospital Building is 12-storied.
- The medical students of the university are awarded worldwide accepted degrees.
- Dhaka Community Medical College has a highly advanced modern infrastructure.
- No need to pay any donation or capitation fees in Dhaka Community Medical College.
- The medium of teaching for medical education in English for worldwide medical aspirants.
- Dhaka Community Medical College is fully approved by WHO, BMDC, NMC & NMC.
- Dhaka Community Medical College also invites several experts from various medical and research fields for guest lectures and to increase the student interactions for delivering a better learning experience.
- Dhaka Community Medical College provides a sustainable and politics-free academic environment to the students during medical education.
- It also has working experience in collaboration with top universities of the world including with Harvard University, USA and Malaysian University.
- Dhaka Community Medical College organizes two international conferences every year.
- The university has an adequate number of highly qualified and experienced teachers to prepare the students to become an efficient doctor.
- Dhaka Community Medical College also has one-year postgraduate training in different disciplines approved by the BCPS (Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons) which can increase three years in future. and this training is required for the final examination of FCPS (Postgraduate examination in Bangladesh) part II.
Dhaka Community Medical College: MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure for medical studies in Dhaka Community Medical College is quite cheaper than other countries:
|Fee in USD