About China Medical University
China Medical University is an extremely popular public university that was established in the year 1931. The university is located in Shenyang, China. China Medical University is one of the most sought after destinations for MBBS in China. Seeking admission in this university is the dream of many international medical aspirants from different nations. It is because of the great advantages it provides to its students. Offering premium quality education, it has readily emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
There are a lot of students from all over the world who are enrolling in the China Medial University for pursuing medical study in China. There are more than 9000 academic staffs and more than about 15000 students who are enrolled with the China Medical University thereby clearly indicating the popularity of the university as a destination of medical study also for the international students.
|70 % in PCBE in 10+2
|NEET Entrance Test
|Yes, with qualifying marks
|Duration of Course
|Medium of Instruction
|Approved by MCI and WHO
Official Website | https://www.cmu.edu.tw/
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in China, check out complete information here
Key Features of the University
- The university has several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, doctoral programs along with study centres for post-doctoral studies as well in different fields of medicine.
- China Medical University has a huge urban campus with an overall area of about 1,930, 000 square metres which has the ability to provide all the facilities to the students in pursuing their medical course in China.
- The university is undoubtedly the top destination of MBBS studies with its phenomenal teaching methodologies.
- In an addition to this, its low MBBS fees in China necessarily make sure those aspirants from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
Faculties and Departments
China Medical University has specialised faculties or departments in different branches of medicine where the medical studies are conducted. The faculties and the departments of China MBBS in China Medical University are mentioned below:
- College of Basic Medical Science
- The First Clinical College & The First Affiliated Hospital
- The Second Clinical College & The Second Affiliated Hospital (Sheng Jing Hospital)
- The Third Clinical College & The Third Affiliated Hospital (merged with Sheng Jing Hospital)
- The Fourth Clinical College & Fourth Affiliated Hospital
- College of Nursing
- College of Public Health
- Faculty of Forensic Sciences and Medicine
- School of Stomatology & Affiliated Stomatological Hospital
China Medical University ranks 335 in the world and ranks 55 in Asia.
The country rank of China Medical University is 10 for medical education in China which clearly proves it ranks among the top medical universities of China.
China Medical University Fees Structure
|Fees In Us Dollars