About Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine
Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine (BSMU) is one of the largest higher educational establishments in Chernivtsi. It is a fully government multi structural educational institution of the highest level of accreditation providing educational programs of different levels. BSMU is included in the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities which provides qualified training according to the grading system of education. At present 78 Doctors of Science, 324 Candidates of Science, 66 Professors, and more than 193 Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) work fruitfully at 47 Departments of the Medical University.
The researchers of the University have attained considerable achievements in the fields of cardiology, traumatology, and orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics, kidney physiology, and pathology. More than 100 of faculties staff have visited countries of Asia, Africa, and Central America at different times and worked in various higher medical institutions; they have a good command of foreign languages and rich experience working with students from abroad. Over the years of its existence, the University has trained about 30000 specialists.
BSMU the degree is widely acknowledged and accepted around the globe. It offers medical courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degree comprises bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees.
- NEET 2024 : Students without Biology as core subject can become doctors now
- FMGE December 2023 registration starts; NMC guidelines for students from Ukraine, Philippines
- Experts on NMC reduces NEET 2024 syllabus
- 5 important points to keep in mind for NEET UG 2024 preparation
- Things to take care of in revised NEET UG 2024 syllabus
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in 15 buildings, and 33 municipal and regional medical establishments used for Clinical Departments. Lecture halls, classrooms, educational-practical pharmacy, and laboratories equipped with modern technical aids to ensure educational process and scientific work and linked up with the Internet. The University students go through their practical training at medical-preventive establishments and pharmacies (practical bases) in Chernivtsi, Khmelnytskyi regions, or at their places of residence.
In 2019 the Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies founded at the University, which provides learning and mastering practical skills of students, interns, and medical practitioners. The Center equipped with up-to-date simulation devices: robots-simulators of adults and newborns, obstetrical and gynecological simulators, training devices for mastering skills of auscultation, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, giving injections, mannequins for taking care of a newborn, etc
Official Website | https://www.bsmu.edu.ua/
BSMU organizes online lectures by the leading scientists both from Ukraine and abroad. There are seventeen computer classes for self-education and to check student’s knowledge. The University Library funds number about a million volumes of educational, scientific, medical literature and fiction.
Get to know more details about MBBS fee structure in Ukraine, check out complete information here
Why people choose BSMU?
- Unique teaching system.
- Specialized university.
- Good value for money.
- Full English Medium Course.
- Top Rank in Ukraine & Excellent Results in FMGE.
Why study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)?
- 76 yrs Old Government Medical University with Top Ranking.
- BSMU located in Chernivtsi, Western Ukraine.
- Full English Medium Course 5.8 Yrs.
- No IELTS, TOEFL required.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee, No Hidden Charges.
- More than 2000+ Indian students are studying at BSMU.
- Highest results in FMGE (NMC) exam.
- More than 800+ graduates working in India.
- BSMU is the lowest tuition fee university in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Students can pay the fee directly to the university account.
- The only university in Ukraine with Girls Separate Govt. Hostel.
- Indian food is available cooked by professional cooks in hostels.
- International Airport in the city, International students can travel directly (Delhi-Kyiv-Chernivtsi), it’s a great opportunity for Indians to join MBBS in BSMU Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees | Fee structure
*Tuition Fees can be paid directly to the University account.